Catch their attention with a Trial and Smile Days event! We carefully chose the lead photograph for this campaign to capture a relatable, real-life moment to directly connect with your target audience quickly. Choose from newspaper ads and inserts, direct mail, and database letters.
Cost 10,000 $0.07/ea* 15,000 $0.06/ea* 20,000 $0.05/ea*
Cost <450 $250/flat 451-1,000 $0.75/ea >1,000+ $0.69/ea
Quantity Cost 5,000
Our marketing service partners will customize the insert for you! A $100 design fee covers template customization, up to 3 rounds of proofs and delivery of print-ready file.
If you'd like to print with your local paper, let us know!
To order please call your Unitron Representative at 1-800-888-8882.
For a sample of the direct mail letter, please contact us.
Pricing includes customization, printing and handling; shipping costs are additional. Postage is included in direct mail and database letter pricing. A unique call tracking phone number will be used to measure and report back the campaign results to you. All pricing is subject to change.
Please note: Images (non-product) used in these templates are not available to individually provide due to copyright limitations. See the "Images" section on this site for images that are free to use.
- 74% of households with an income above $100K are newspaper readers.
- 86% of newspaper readers believe newspaper inserts help them get the best deal.
- Advertising in newspapers causes readers to act; the top three actions taken are:
- Gather more info on product/service
- Visit advertiser's website
- Have a more favorable opinion of the advertiser
MORE FUN FACTS:
- The open rate on oversized envelope mailers is approximately 25% higher than a 'normal' #10 envelope
- Oversized envelopes have the greatest return on investment compared to other formats
- A report by the Direct Marketing Association in 2017 found direct mail averaged a 4.4% response rate, compared to email’s average response rate of 0.12%
- In FY 2018, the US Postal service delivered 146.4 billion pieces of mail
(Facts courtesy of Mansi Media and A.M.S. of America,
Nutshell Marketing, Compu-mail, Statista and Forbes.)